1. The importance of having a great pair of shoes for fall…it’s important to invest in a versatile pair of shoes that can take you from work to drinks and handle a little walking around in between. Here are my suggestions…
2. Don’t forget to set your clocks back Saturday night November 3, nothing like gaining an extra hour of sleep right? Oh yeah and waking up in the dark and going home in the dark *sarcasm*.
3. Beauty tip..well groomed eyebrows make a world of difference in your appearance.
4. November 13th is World Kindness Day. Mark your calendars and do a little something kind for another person, you really never know what’s going on in someone’s life, even the simplicity of a warm smile could brighten someone’s day.
5. Download Kris Orlowski and Andrew Joslyn’s new album (Pieces We Are) and listen to their song, “All My People Go”. Good music, great people.
Like What You See?
Sign up for insider fashion tips straight from Mollie.