*This post is inspired by the lovely Anna Reilly who writes the blog Freckled Fashionista*
A picture of me sitting outside La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona Spain from the summer, I miss Spain a little bit everyday…
Taking a minute to fill in the blanks
1. Something I am very proud of is…all the running I’ve been doing. Before the end of July I’d never run more than a few miles at a time and could barely run a 10 minute mile. I’m proud to say that I can now run a much faster mile than when I started. Oh and I ran a 10K in under 55 minutes.
2. My favorite thing about myself is…my ability to remain calm and in sticky situations, I think I get that from my dad (he’s the best in the entire world).
3. My favorite color for fall is…navy blue. I hear it’s the new neutral.
4. Something I’ve been learning lately is…to be better cook! It was one of my 2012 goals to cook a little more and I’m happy to say that I’ve been doing that more lately.
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is…I just finished Outliers by Malcom Gladwell (amazing book that everyone should read) and now I’m rereading Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier (my all time favorite book in the entire world).
6. My favorite Pandora Station is…right now Norah Jones radio, it’s laid back, happy and calming.
7. This weekend I will…see an old friend, take more pictures for my blog, clean my room and attempt to cook something.
Like What You See?
Sign up for insider fashion tips straight from Mollie.