Hello Friday, can I say I’m pleased to see you again? This post is once again inspired by Anna and Lauren who have both posted about “Fill in the blank Friday”. I really like it so I figured I’d do another.
1. I am currently obsessed with…Pinterest. More specifically gathering inspiration via Pinterest to cook. Some of the things I’ve made recently are chicken tortilla soup (see my recipe here), gluten free veggie tostadas, vegetarian chili, grilled cheese sandwiches on sourdough bread with pepper jack cheese, avocado and tomato, double fudge brownies and apples filled with vanilla ice cream, brownies and caramel. Cooking is fun!
2. Today I am humbled and grateful because, I had the chance this week to sit down and interview cancer survivors. Hearing their stories and learning about their experiences with cancer was humbling and grounding. I hate cancer, if you know me you’ll know that it greatly affected my life. So naturally it’s inspiring to me to get to visit with people about how they’re kicking cancer’s ass. Be grateful for every day, that’s all I have to say about that.
3. The age I am is 24 and the age I feel is… 54.
4. My favorite place is…well I have two actually. First my favorite place to be is at home in bed, it’s super comfortable and it’s where I can find peace and quite to rest. I never realized that I’d love sleep as much as I do now. My second favorite place is Cadaquez, Spain. If you’re not familiar with the city, Google it now. It’s one the most beautiful places. If I could go there tomorrow I would.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is…ordering new stationary.
6. The last thing I purchased was…coffee at Starbucks (shocker).
7. The thing I love most about my home is…the entry way, my entry way is huge, the hallway is super long it’s literally like it’s own room. I keep telling everyone who comes over that one day I will have a slumber party in my hall way.
Happy, happy, happy and oh yeah, happy FRIDAY!
Like What You See?
Sign up for insider fashion tips straight from Mollie.